Saturday, March 3, 2012

Belly shot and rambling

Here I am... 19 weeks 4 days preggo.
See that stomach muscle bulging out? It hurts every time I move or laugh. 

I wish men really could have babies. See how they like it! I look a mess in this pic. Prob because I'm just getting over my cold. My mouth hurts. Now I have a UTI, which I'll explain later.
This is the girls room so far. Not much, just the furniture that I had a hormonal breakdown over. We'll have more together after the baby shower. Which is April 7th. I can't wait.


Ok, now for my rambling. So now that I'm over a cold my OB called me to inform me that my pee sample indicated a UTI (urinary tract infection). So of course I'm like so thrilled. I have to be on another antibiotic for 7 days. I didn't notice any signs that I even had one so I was shocked. But now thinking about it and knowing I have one, I can tell now. Peeing every 5minutes, I thought was normal in pregnancy but I guess not as much as I have been. The random pains I've been getting in my belly are not growth pains but my bladder and kidneys. Either way it freaks me out because I didn't even realize I had a UTI, how am I supposed to know if I'm having small contractions. From about 20 weeks on is when things start to get messed up if they are going to. Like signs of preterm labor, sickness or cervical problems. I'm praying to God nothing major comes up but with these sicknesses I've been dealing with my hopes are not high.

When to the second dentist, apparently I do have to have a root canal. I have an absess in my gums above the tooth. They took an x-ray. It looked interesting. Don't worry I had two lead vests on to protect the womb. So yea, now I have to come up with money to get my root canal. We all know that the dentist is not cheap. Like I feel like spending 300 dollars on my tooth when that could buy me things for the babies. So it might have to wait till they are born. I can live in pain till then probably... you'll just have to hear me complain till then.

My baby shower is April 7th and I can't wait for it get here! Mainly because I'll be reaching about 26 weeks but also all the people I get to see and celebrate with! My mom and sister are planning the whole thing, thank god cuz I'm in know way capable of doing any of that these days. So I just get to show up and eat all I want and see everyone. Hoping to get a lot of things off my registry because some of the stuff is important. Of course everything we get we'll be appreciative about, but some things you just need. We'll see. I think I'm more excited for the food! 

K that's all I got for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment