Tuesday, February 28, 2012

19 Weeks

Babies are doing so good. Today I feel really good about them. My cervical length at the doctors was actually longer this week then the last time! 5.64ish. Which is outstanding! I've been trying really hard to relax as much as possible and haven't been lifting things or spending all day on my feet so I think that has helped. The babies are about 1 week apart from each other, I think baby A was right around 19 weeks and baby B was about 20 weeks 3 days. Got some shots of the girls girly parts (see below). My ultrasound tech today was a little crazy... maybe she had too much coffee or she forgot her meds. All I know is that it was like 8am and I got know sleep so I wasn't in the mood for her peppy craziness. She kept singing and dancing and talking all weird to the babies. I just wanted to see the babies and cervix then go take a nap but since she was horsing around it took forever! By the time my ultrasounds are over I'm exhausted and have to pee so bad! I love seeing them but my anatomy scans always take forever and I mean like 40 minutes to an hour! It's a little brutal but I love it.

I brought up a couple questions at my appointment today. I asked about the heart palpitations I have been having. So now I have to see a cardiologist. I think it'll be fine and it's just my heart working harder then it's used to. I already had an ekg at my doc last week and it was fine. So we'll see. I also asked about when we should tour the hospital. The doctor said whenever we want really. Most people wait till the 3rd trimester but with twins anything can happen so we can go whenever we want. I'll probably wait a little while though till maybe I'm 25/26 weeks.

Went to the dentist as well. It was not successful. They just referred me to another dentist which I don't remember what it's called. But they do more invasive things like tooth extraction, root canals and things like that. I go there Thursday. My dentist thinks I need a root canal but I don't believe him because my filling and tooth is all in tact and this pain started extremely sudden so I'm not sure. Guess we will find out. I can't really afford a root canal so hopefully it's something else. If I had a few thousand dollars I would remove all my teeth and get new ones...

Both babies were sleeping for most of the ultrasound and baby A kept yawning and stretching her long legs out, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Video of baby A yawning. Hope it works!


The girls girly parts!

The girls


They are officially named Ava and Kennedy. Although we won't know which one is which till they are born and we see which name fits who better.

No comments:

Post a Comment