Friday, February 10, 2012

Shopping spree. Well part of it.

My favorite outfits so far

Just more cute outfits. Some that match. Some that don't. 

Tiniest outfit I have ever seen! Thought I should get a few preemie outfits just in case. Most twins are born early. And girls tend to be on the small side anyway. 

Some of their clothes thus far! They are going to need a lot more. But that's what baby showers are for :) I bought more then this but they aren't on hangers. And we got cribs. 2 gliders that I hope fit in the room. Mattresses. Boxes of diapers and wipes. From this point on till after the shower we will just be loading up on diapers and wipes. Unless I find something I can't pass up!

I thought I was really picky about girls clothes before we got pregnant with two of them. Now I think nearly everything is super cute! I'm not too into too many things pink. But some is def. cute! And I'm not into anything too brightly colored but again a couple things are cute! Shopping for girls is more fun then I thought. And the fact we have two of the same sex is super fun to dress them the same! 

I keep joking that they better come out safe and sound because of everything we have already bought. It really does scare me that something can go wrong at any point. Then what? I already delegated the husband to be the return man because it'll be too rough to even go in that room. But I'm trying to bottle up fears and try to stay positive. Just the more things we get and the more people we tell I get so scared. Some people at this point in pregnancy still haven't announced their pregnant. And everyone we know has known since the day we found out. Just freaks me out and I'm getting more excited but with that comes more fear. I just can't wait to finally get what we've always wanted and have been waiting for for so long!







No comments:

Post a Comment