Wednesday, February 8, 2012

16 Weeks 1 Day Appt.

Went to the doctor today. They didn't really look at the babies too much. They were just checking my cervix which was just perfect. And heartbeats. I don't know the exact length of it, all they said was that it was more then 5cm which is fantastic and it looked great. So that was a relief. Anything under 3cm is in the danger zone. But they said no signs of anything like that. I go back in 3 weeks to have it checked again. Plus it'll be checked again next week at my high risk appointment. So I'm being closely watched which makes me feel a little relieved. A little disappointed we didn't get any sonogram pictures today. I don't have any good ones since the 13week ones. But probably next week.

I had a transvaginal ultrasound done today. That's how they check the cervix. As soon as she stuck the wand in she automatically said it was a girl. Which happened to be baby A. The one we couldn't figure out the sex of. So we got 2 GIRLS!! I'm not going to lie, I was extremely disappointed at first because I was praying for 1 of each. Mainly because I don't want to be pregnant again and I always have wanted a boy. But I'm over the shock thanks to some much needed baby retail therapy!

Bought a couple matching outfits! One in particular that is my favorite, It's a little 3month tutu dress. It's going to look really cute for when they get pictures done! I don't plan on dressing them alike forever, just when they are little. Even then it'll only be every now and then. I'll post pictures when I'm not being lazy later. I also got a little preemie outfit at Ross's for like 6 bucks and it originally is like 20. Cutest, Tiniest thing ever. Again I'll post pics when Im done being lazy.

That's about all the updates I have. I'll post again after my appointment next Thursday! Or before of cute things I've bought. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment