Thursday, February 16, 2012

High Risk Appt. Update.

Welp had my appointment today. Nothing to exciting to report. Found out my cervix length which was 5.24 or something which is really good for now. Baby A's placenta is partially covering my cervix which is called placenta pre via. Doctor wasn't really too concerned. He said as I get further along my uterus should stretch and the placenta will move a little further away from the cervix. But even if it doesn't the only concern is, is when I go to have the babies I'll need a c-section which I was planning on getting done anyway. I'm not supposed to really have sex (wasn't anyway) and I'm not supposed to lift anything (wasn't anyway).

Baby B is significantly bigger then A. She measured around 18 weeks 4 days and A only measures about 17 weeks. Doctor again didn't seem to concerned. He just thinks baby B is takes after her daddy and A takes after me. There weren't any signs of IUGR (intra uterine growth restriction) where the baby is being restricted by something and that's why she's not growing. So it should be ok.

That's really all I have to update about them. I couldn't get a video today... apparently at the high risk doctor you're not allowed to take video. I'll try at my OB appointment in 2 weeks. I also don't have a belly photo yet, you'll have to wait till I'm not lazy later.

We started painting the room. I don't like the color so we are keeping the color it was before we started. It's greenish. Which goes pretty well with the forest owl theme. I'm not spending another 30 dollars on a can of paint. Oh well. I think I'm done for now on buying clothes as well. I'll wait till after the baby shower. I'm focusing on diapers and wipes and other important things. My baby shower is set for Easter weekend. I'll be like 27 weeks I think. And probably huge!

Here are the photos of the babies I only got profile views. I wanted some gender shots but I'll take what I can get since ultrasound techs seem to be stingy on photos.

Baby A has a nice profile shot seeeee....

Baby B wasn't cooperating today so hers is not as good. 


Belly shot coming eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment