Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A lot of Babies!

I just found out a 6th friend is pregnant! I felt the need to blog about it. I was all worried when we finally got pregnant that our babies would have no one to play with because all my friends already had kids and most were at least over the age of 1 or so. Now I got 6 other babies to have play dates with! I'm so excited that so many people are pregnant that I know.

I'm 17 weeks today. I wish I was bigger. I'm worried they don't have enough room. A lot of twin pregnant moms I see are bigger then me. Which I guess we'll find out on Thursday. I've been feeling a lot more motivated to get up and do things and I think I should slow down just a little. I'm not on bed rest yet and I don't want end up bed rest so I need even out my activities so my cervix stays nice and strong! :)

With all these other pregnant girls comes more fear that my babies won't make it and I'll have to watch a couple of my closest friends bring home their babies. I don't think I'll feel secure until I'm at least and I mean at least 25 weeks. Although 27 is better. I don't want to invite micro premies into the world. But so far I'm half way to our first goal of 32 weeks.

Anyway Happy Valentines Day! Sorry for the random boring blog.

1 comment:

  1. We have had 5 friends give birth in the last 2 weeks, plus several more pregnancy announcements. It is insane. Sad for me, but happy for them.

    ReplyDelete