Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blabbing

Tiredness has really kicked in the last couple days. BUT... I can't sleep. Doesn't make sense. It's too early to not be sleeping, I have a long road ahead of not being able to sleep.

Went to the doctor yesterday. Wasn't really that successful. BUT... we do know that there is at least 1 GIRL in the oven! I'm excited. I'll be even more excited if the other one is a boy! Like I said two girls isn't bad, I'll be thrilled. BUT... I don't ever want to be pregnant again (remind me to look at this like a year from now). I will get pregnant again with our leftover embryos (6 of them). But we will make sure just to put back a boy. Oh, and just 1 embryo implanted. Not doing the twin thing again. Not that it's not amazing, but I'm the worst pregnant person ever.

Next week I'm praying that the ultrasound tech can tell us what baby A is. Everyone I see is saying boy so far but no definite answers. Just guesses.

Today I've been really thirsty. Don't know why. I've had going on 6 glasses of beverage. 3 of which are water and I'll probably have 2 more glasses before bed.

I don't really have anything else to talk about... I am however so glad I know someone who was pregnant with twins not long ago and I can go to her for questions and advice. It's very helpful. I still use my fetal heart rate thing everyday. 2 times to 3 times a day. I'm hoping I stop once I can feel more defined movement. For now it's hard to tell gas from babies but I kind of have it down.

Time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment