Monday, January 30, 2012

Crazy Mondays

I don't have kids yet. Of course they are still cooking. But I feel like I have kids. Monday's are a big reminder that I have too many animals and now I'm adding two kids to the mix. I think I might start pulling my hair out. My pets act like crazies all day. Mondays are the worst for some reason. Maybe they are grumpy that it's the start to another week, or they are grumpy that Josh is at work all day. Although I still don't get it, I have some of the laziest animals in the world. My cat Edmond sleeps all day when my other cat Miam isn't attacking him. My dog Stanley is too fat to really be that crazy on Mondays. But for some reason they muster up the energy to make my Monday hell. Chasing each other all over the house. Rough housing. Finding something to break. Chew something they shouldn't. Fight. That's their day and I feel like I just explained having kids.

My cats are now locked out of both spare bedrooms because one is Nate's (my bro) room. The other one will eventually be the babies room. So now they constantly claw our king sized bed. Dump their food bowl all over the hallway. Are they getting back at me?

I guess I just want to know what makes my animals act like jerks all day on Monday.

Nothing new with the pregnancy stuff. Got an appointment on Wednesday but not for pregnancy related reasons. For my chest piercing that is dangling out of my chest by a string of skin! Hopefully they can remove it all the way. But I am hoping to get an ultrasound that day and maybe just maybe they can determine sex! I'm ready to start buying stuff!! The wait is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment