Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Swelling and Misery

So for the last couple days I've been having slight swelling in my hands and right foot. So I went to the doctor to make sure I was ok. And of course I was. Blood pressure was perfect, urine was crisp and normal no signs of a blood clot. I was reassured by the blood clot because I was worried that might of been what it was because I am constantly laying in bed. But doctor said I looked good. BUT I need to reduce my salt intake. Which totally makes sense now. A couple days ago I went crazy and bought a bunch of pickles at the store. Just so happens one of those kinds I bought tastes extremely salty. So I'm assuming those are the culprit. Wish I would have bought low sodium pickles because now I can't eat my pickles I got in the fridge. Complete bummer.

I also explained my concern about being short of breath and not being able to move around comfortably without feeling completely exhausted. Apparently that's normal too. Which, I know is a symptom of pregnancy but so soon?!?! I'm only 14 weeks! I still have at least and I mean AT LEAST another 14 weeks to go! I'm probably one of the most miserable pregnant any of you will ever meet! I don't know how some woman are so blessed to have symptom free pregnancies and get pregnant over and over again! I aint one of them. I hope after the babies are born I remember this and don't want to do it ever again! Which is why I'm hoping for a boy and girl. Otherwise I'll be getting pregnant again for sure to have a boy or I'll be very tempted to get pregnant again to get a girl.

I made an appointment with my primary care doctor (not my ob or high risk) to see if she can tell the sexes of the babies! I'll be 15 weeks 1 day. My friend who had twin girls found out around 15 weeks she was having girls. So I'm really excited to hopefully find out! Then people can stop asking and we can stop wondering.

By the way. Have I mentioned... I'M FRICKEN HUGE!

And the biggest news of all. I can very slightly feel them in there!!!! It's the weirdest feeling ever. Only happens occasionally but its a weird fluttery feeling. I can't wait till they are big enough that I can really feel them move!

No comments:

Post a Comment