Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Echo Done.

So I had my echo done on my heart today. It was the most awkward experience ever. Not sure if everyone knows what an echo is but it basically is just an ultrasound of your heart. So I was shirtless with my giant milk filled boobs while some lady navigates the ultrasound around my chest... It was mostly awkward because of the boobs but also because she was awkward. I think she might have been a lesbian. Which is totally fine, but I'm not going to lie that it was weird. She pissed me off at first because of all her comments she wanted to make about twins and then them being both girls. She's like "wow that's going to be rough" or "wait till they are teenagers" and "that's going to be a handful". Just bugged me because she was snotty about it not saying it in like a caring way.

She made my day a little better in the end though. She wanted to see what twins looked like so she did an ultrasound on the babies. It was a terrible ultrasound because she didn't know what she was doing and her screen was small but I still got to see them in there. It was nice of her to do that and I didn't even ask she just wanted to see them.

I won't know any results or anything from the echo or the heart monitor until Friday at my follow up. I just wanted to share my awkward experience of the day. I ate some fiesta potatoes from taco bell and now I don't feel so hot so it's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment