Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's been a week, so why not.

Holy cow. First of all I'm grouchy today because I want to do all these things around the house and I can't because my back and feet start killing me. So I have to enlist my husband to do most of everything... which he does a good job just not the way I do it. It bothers me. Sometimes he complains, I don't blame him but it makes me feel guilty that I lay in bed most of the day. Only a couple more months then I'll be able to help.

I don't really have much to update. I think my UTI is over. But since I didn't even feel it in the first place, I guess I wouldn't know. My cold is over. I don't really have any sicknesses right now (knock on wood) just starting to get bad back pain and my feet hurt if I'm on my feet longer then 10 minutes. I have a cardiologist appointment this Tuesday. A high risk appointment on Thursday. I'm stoked, I can't wait to see the babies and make sure everything is ok. I had a weird contraction last Sunday, haven't had one since but I hope it didn't shorten my cervix too much. And I hope I don't get any more (knock on wood).

We put up the owl/tree decal in "the room" yesterday. Well husband did, I watched. I read a story to the babies and opened a few of their things. I'm still a spazz and I won't open anything or take tags off till after my shower. I'm still too paranoid.

I have a list in my head I need to write down eventually of every single thing that needs done before they arrive. Want to hear some of my crazy list? Ok, you're going to.
1. All floor in the house must be vacuumed, mopped or scrubbed.
2. All baby items in the their room need wiped down with disinfectant (bumbo I bought from someone and their cribs for example)
3. Dust every single nook and cranny in the house. Including the walls, fans, ceiling, blinds etc.
4. Clean all the appliances in the kitchen (fridge, oven, microwave)
5. Somehow clean the couches because they are nasty.
Ok, I'll be done with part of the list. Which husband will be doing it all because by then I'm sure I'll be on bed rest or too huge to move.

I also have a list of things that need done in "the room" before they come. Wanna hear some of that list? Ok.
1. Separate all clothes by color and wash them with that special baby laundry detergent. Then obviously hang and fold.
2. I need to find a couple shelves to hang in their room
3. I need safe blinds and curtains still
4. I need a curtain rod that fits in the closet to hide the closet. I took the door off because it wasn't safe.
5. Wash all bottles
6. Sanitize all pacifiers.
7. Put together everything like swings, bouncers etc...
Ok, I'm done with boring you with that list.
Do I sound crazy? I just want every single thing to be clean and stay clean. Which is going to be difficult with 4 dogs and 2 cats. Did I mention the dogs aren't allowed in their room, except Cooper on occasion. And the cats aren't allowed either unless I'm in the room preventing them from doing things like climbing in cribs leaving their pet dandered hair all over everything. Want to see the decal? Ok here it is.

See the kitty in the first pic? Yea the only reason I'm allowing him to lay there is because he's laying on a blanket. Getting his hair stuck to that instead of the chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment