Sunday, March 18, 2012

21weeks 4days Belly Shots!

Don't mind my ripped up pants. I just love these pants too much to throw them away! But I think I might have to soon...
If I was pregnant with a singleton I almost look full term... too bad I'm not full term. My stomach feels like it's going to explode. I'm super nervous about what it's going to look like when I reach my 32 week goal. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to move... do I even have enough skin to stretch to accommodate 2 babies at 32 weeks? I feel like I'm not going to make it that far. It's scary. But I really hope I can at least make it to then. Anything after that will just be a blessing.
Laying down I don't look so huge. But it's very hard to sleep and roll over. It's also hard to get out of bed, especially every like 30minutes to pee. Peeing has become weird lately. I'll have to pee really bad all of the sudden and if I don't go right away within like 2 minutes the urge is gone. I think it has to do with the position of one of the babies. I have one baby laying down low in my belly and then the other one is on top of that one laying down, that one keeps kicking me in my right rib cage. It feels so weird and sort of tickles. I'm also wondering how come some woman's belly buttons like pop right out? Mine isn't. And I don't think it's going to, it's just flat and still pushed in slightly. 

I only got about 3 weeks until my baby shower! I can't freaking wait! And I'm so excited to come home and get everything together so everything is ready to go. When I go on bed rest soon I won't be able to do anything so I want to finish it all right after we get back from Ohio. Of course after I rest for like a day because I can guarantee that car trip is going to be brutal. 

I've been up and about a lot in the last week or so. Wednesday I was running around town all day. Thursday I had my appt. plus shopping and running around. Friday we went shopping and out to dinner. Saturday we went to the St. Patricks Day festival in Emerald Isle. I need to rest but I'm finding it difficult. Im so antsy and bored. I'm addicted to shopping and I want to buy something new everyday. I've also become a lot more tired these days. For the longest time I couldn't sleep, but now I can sleep in till 11 or noon if I let myself. But I always force myself out of bed so I can eat. Or I'll feel bad like the babies are going to starve... 


No comments:

Post a Comment