Thursday, May 3, 2012

High Risk Appt. Update

So Tuesday marked the 28th week. I had my high risk appointment that day as well. Wasn't very eventful which I suppose is a good thing. We found out Baby A weighs 2 pounds 14 ounces and Baby B weighs 3 pounds 2 ounces. So I am carrying 6 pounds of baby. The doctor said they are definitely growing well and both are bigger then a singleton would be at this point. Guess my protein shakes are working their magic. My cervix is still really long at 4.8 centimeters. I'm kind of starting to wonder if the babies will ever end up coming out. Other girls who have had babies at this point theirs were around 3 centimeters or even less then that. So I'm getting nervous that the babies are too comfy and are going to weigh like 6 or 7 pounds by the time they come out. Which I know is great but not for me haha. My back and ribs will give out or my lungs will collapse. But we'll see. I go back in 4 weeks and at that point I'll be 32 weeks. Once 32 weeks comes I am all for the babies coming out soon after that. By then they'll probably each weigh at least 4 pounds. But yea anyway. Nothing else to update from that appointment. I just feel sick as usual. Here's some pictures to enjoy.
Baby A yawning!
Baby A again
Baby B
I'm 28 weeks now but look at this size different from last week and the week before!
My cat Edmond still testing out all the baby equipment, its so cute but I'm definitely going to need to vacuum and lint roll all these things now before the twin's arrival.
And here is the mobile we got for each crib. Them things are so expensive! But are so cute and no crib is complete without a mobile.









No comments:

Post a Comment