Friday, April 27, 2012

Seriously?

I already wrote this post then decided to accidentally delete it. GRRRRRR!

Anyway, now my post will be shortened because I do not feel like rewriting all that again. Im 27 weeks 3 days today. Things have been tough the last couple weeks. Dealt with some real contractions last week so I ended up in labor and delivery. Things turned out fine, I just had another uti so I got more antibiotics. Once those kicked in my contractions have subsided a lot. I have an appointment with my high risk doctor next week and I can't fricken wait. Haven't seen the girls in a month! I've been a little concerned about baby b because she feels like her space is becoming limited since she's stuck up in my ribs and baby a moves around so much compared to her. It's crazy to think that in a little over 4 weeks the babies could arrive any time. They'll be a little early but they'll be fine. It'll be such a relief since I'll know they are here and they are mine and I won't have to be pregnant any more. I can't wait. I feel like I'm back in the first trimester sickness wise. I constantly feel the urge to puke and now I get light headed and feel like passing out occasionally. For example Wednesday at my ob appointment I had my 1 hour glucose test so I drank the drink and ended up passing! With flying colors. The cutoff number for passing is 140, I was 102! I figured because before I got pregnant I had low blood sugar. Anyway afterwards while still at the doctors I got lightheaded and pretty much passed out in the office. Guess its common my doc said. But she rushed to get me a soda and gave me one of her personal granola bars and I felt better. She's very nice, I want her to deliver the girls but I don't get to choose, it's whoever is on call that night. Makes me sad. But yea that was a traumatizing event. Guess I'll post a few pics of things!

This is me at 26 weeks 3 days
This is the awesome stroller my mom got us! Contours options tandem stroller. The seats are reversible to face to different directions and it can cart around 2 infant car seats. 
Got two of these car seats from my sisters. Love them! Chicco Keyfit 30. My cat Edmond needed to make sure they were comfortable first. Which I think they passed his test because every time we go in there he sleeps in them. 

I guess that's it for now. I'll be back after my appointment next week, hopefully with pictures of the girlies!




No comments:

Post a Comment