Monday, May 14, 2012

Things are happening.

So since my last update about my high risk appointment things have been happening. Last week I had a regular OB appointment. It turned into an all day affair in labor and delivery. I just told the doctor how I had been feeling and such things so she checked my cervix. It was really soft she said and with having ANOTHER uti she shipped me off to the hospital to be monitored. I was contracting as usual. I was put on an antibiotic until I deliver. My cervical length was checked and it was down to 3cm. I'm glad it's somewhat shortening because then the babies might actually come out eventually! I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow so just 2 more weeks till a huge goal of 32 weeks! I seriously can't believe our girls could be here in 4-5 weeks! That's a month! A month! I'm starting to freak out a little the closer it gets, time flies. I feel like we just did our IVF last month or something. Well I've been on my antibiotic for a week now and I'm still having contractions. Last night they were pretty close but this morning they have subsided. It's so strange. I feel like I never know when I should go to the hospital, last night I was so close to going but then I figured they would just monitor me and send me home again. For some reason the contractions come a lot more at night and during the night. But during the day they are few and far between. So who knows! Well here's a few pics.
29 weeks and 5 days. Looks so strange.
I'm so so so miserable!!!!

The cutest thing in their room now! I did this all by myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment