Tuesday, May 29, 2012

High Risk Update 32 Weeks

So we all thought things were happening according to my last post. That's not so much the case any more. Babies seem to be rather comfortable in my womb and show zero signs of coming out. I am exactly 32 weeks today. Baby A weighs 4 pounds 2 ounces and Baby B weighs 4 pounds 7 ounces. So they are pretty close in weight again, it's so strange because B was so much bigger last time. My high risk doctor gave me the cervix award of the day because my cervix is still 4.6cm long and closed! He is always impressed that my cervix is holding out so well and better then most people. He said apparently my body didn't want to get pregnant but now that I am pregnant it's taking it like a champ! That means all this walking I've been doing hasn't done anything and all these contractions haven't been affecting my cervix either. I've just been trying to slowly help the babies come out sooner rather then later, but not too soon of course. I have a scheduled c-section for July 12 when I'm around 38 weeks. That's 6 weeks from now. I guess thinking about it that really isn't that far away but it seems really far on the days I'm miserable! I hope I can make it to at least 35/36 weeks. I think that's a great time, they will be healthy and probably will do just fine. Thanks to my primary care doctor she said she'd help me out by trying to stir things up by doing a pelvic exam when I see her next at when I'm 35 weeks if I haven't given birth by then.

That's really all the updates I have. Just overall the babies seem like they will never come out! The last couple days we have been trying to tour our local hospital where we will be delivering but they have been busy so we haven't been able to go. I understand completely but at the same time my babies could come any day and I have no clue about anything. Hopefully in the next week we'll be able to go check it out. We are all ready for them though for the most part! I seriously am getting so impatient, I just want them here safe and sound so I can cuddle them and move on from this infertility/pregnancy journey. I guess we have waited over 5 years to have these babies so a few more weeks should be nothing, but each week I just get so excited because we are just that much closer! I'm dying to know what they look like!

Here's a couple photos of the girlies! They have some hair now and I'm hoping its my color hair! :)
Baby B
Baby A

Cute aint it! :) That's all the pictures we really got today. The others are a little blurry. They don't really sit still and are always facing the wrong way. So I have a new list of things I eat these days. I still am obsessed with eggs and cheese things like mac and cheese. But I have been craving coffee lately which is so weird because I used to not like it that much. I also crave tomatoes just straight out of the fridge. Ramen is now on the list as well. And I always want the nachos from the target cafe at target. I just love food! I think that's it for now, Ill update more later this week with a 32 week belly photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment